Thursday, June 04, 2009

me face | Techno me




This art piece is part of an art project I have done titled [Techno Me]...
In all my works for this project I focused more on the process of creating a piece... with the minimum computer post production effects and manipulations...

[Me face] deals with the similarity of emoticons versus the endless variety of human faces and sound gestures...

In this piece I put my skills of photography into practice. Some people found this piece too long. For me I depended on the chances of good photos I had and put them into use with no real hidden reasons of the number of slides...

This piece put into question the idea of completing the true face behind each =), =?. =/ we deal with every day...

Also:
:: Me Talk
:: Me Love
:: Me Win

2 comments:

mohammad alQaq said...

Way to go Russ :) bravo, awesome work

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what to say but i did not get the idea behind this
SO,, i am stupid or what