Sunday, April 12, 2009

me talk | Techno me...



This art piece is part of an art project I have done titled [Techno Me]...
In all my works for this project I focused more on the process of creating a piece... with the minimum computer post production effects and manipulations...

[Me Talk] plays around the idea of projected images and how the human is being subjected to the projected image...

For this piece... I made a person stand and communicate with a pre-recorded projected image of himself... and since he is standing on the way of the projector... his shadow is being created... and he answers the projected self of himself....
Answering in a monotone voice questions that has no real meaning... his answers thus are just repetition of the questions... for example [Who are you? I am who you are... When are you? I am when you are...] and so on...

Also:
:: Me Love
:: Me Win

No comments: