Sunday, January 25, 2009

Children’s Museum | 2nd Art Exhibition

Last Tuesday I went for the 2nd art exhibition run by Children Museum Jordan....
Again I was dazzled by the honest artistic abilities of children...
This year they had a silent auction for the art pieces in which the funds raised will go to help Gaza's Children...

Another remarkable thing was having some work done by special needs children... one in particular was painted by a blind kid...

Children used different media and techniques like; action coloring, pencils, installation, cut-out animation, sculpting, painting...

The lines... the colors and the freedom of compositions is what I find most fascinating...
it is when a human is given a chance to experience childhood all over again...

Here are some samples of the work...














and click here for more.

The exhibition will be running till the 2nd of February... so make sure to pass by...


:: Previous Exhibition

1 comment:

poshlemon said...

This stuff is actually beautiful.

May peace be upon the children of Gaza...

Art... I used to be such an artist, so good with my brushes and paints. I don't know what happened.