Friday, October 17, 2008

Bad Cozmo ad!


This is a very poor ad that I came across in a magazine...
In order for Cozmo to advertise its [mouth watering, succulent range of meat,....] they put a piece of raw meat shaped as a heart... and the worst is the tag line [Even vegetarians love us]...
I'm a Semi-vegetarian... and if it wasn't for family pressure I would be even more vegetarian... the only thing I felt when seeing this ad... was disgust to say the least... though I don't eat red meat because I feel for the animals or for religious reasons... I just happen to dislike the taste of red meat and believe that it is more healthy to exclude meat from my diet..
Still the look of the raw meat... is very annoying to me... and I think many more strict vegetarians will agree...
I think the ad had the counter effect of what it was supposed to...
What do you think?

No comments: