Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ramadan Mubarak!

Congratulation for all the Muslim Ummah for the blessed month of Ramadan… may we all make the best out of it… May Allah bless our time and accept our fasting and prayer… May His peace descend on our hearts and His mercy and love cleanse us from inside…
This Ramadan am back with my family in Amman… but I will always remember my last Ramadan in Edinburgh… it certainly has its own charm…
The mosque…the prayer… the free meals… and of course … Radio Ramadan
Lucky for me… I still can tune in to the radio online… so thanks a million for all the people behind it… it really helped me a lot to hear Edinburgh once again…
So people of Edinburgh make sure that you tune in to your own radio station at 87.7 FM and people outside Edinburgh you still can tune in online
Make sure to make lots of doa'a for all the Muslims…
Ramadan Kareem


No comments: